Thursday, July 8, 2010

Let's get it started...

Well I decided to go ahead and start a blog finally. Have been thinking about it for a while now. I'm tired of going out on the internet and reading loads of misinformation out there regarding computers, networking, etc. So instead of posting the same information on the hundreds of different forums, websites, and vastly inferior blogs, I decided to just create my own for the masses to read...or perhaps just myself but that's neither here nor there.

So without further delay, I give you...

Another Tech Blog...But More Bestest!

So what are we going to do here? Pretty much the focus will be on debunking bad computer information out there, providing answers to most asked questions, providing advice on certain topics and reviewing hardware, software, and anything in between.

In case you didn't notice before, my name is Justin Leland and if you have any computer questions; feel free to ask. Welcome and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. you need an RSS feed so I get your updates as soon as you post them!

    ReplyDelete