Friday, August 24, 2012

It's been a while...

It has been a while since my last blog post and I apologize to the few that have commented to me on such.  I started the blog to share some information about computers and hopefully explain some things that people may have had questions on.  After I wrote about most of a computers components, I hit a road block and couldn't really think of much else to write about.

I've decide to revisit this blog simply because I love talking about computers and technology in general.  I also enjoy staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest technology and while there are other blogs out there that talk about the same thing, they don't do it exactly the way I would.  So here I am.

Hence forth.  This blog will talk about a multitude of all things tech.  From computer tech to gaming to science.  I'll make a point to contribute a meaningful blog post twice a month and hope you all enjoy it.  Thanks for reading and following.

Justin

2 comments:

  1. nice - you know I'm game...to talk about ... games. :)

    Any old school PC Adventure game fans out here besides me and Justin? FMV and other games like Tex Murphy, Gabriel Knight, Broken Sword, Last Express, and Grim Fandango...I can't tell you how many hours Justin and I spent playing some of these classics. Great memories.

    Well, I ran a search the other day for "Tex Murphy" to see if there was a chance (even a sliver) of a new game. Good news (at least for us adventure game fans)...The team that developed the Tex Murphy series is planning a sequel! Apparently they raised almost 600K on kickstarter.com. Check this out for more details on the upcoming Project Fedora.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/texmurphy/tex-murphy-project-fedora

    Can't wait! Welcome back, Justin...Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete